BG and efffcts are from Dokkan while the characters are from:   I estimate about 90-100% ATK and DEF from the passive due to the support being calculated separately. 100% RAINBOW STAR F2P ULTIMATE GOHAN! Unlock Potential: is a state of self-enhancement to focus he full extent of their current capacities. Gohan is the first in a series of Saiyan-Human hybrids born on Earth. He is married to Videl. Grandpa Gohan was a loving and caring man who became the adoptive grandfather of Goku when he found him near the landing site of his space pod when he was a baby. Historically, SP SSJ2 Gohan RED took a bit of time or a dead ally to really get going, but with his Zenkai 7 boost, he can take many fighters out even at the very onset of the match. Gohan is the only known Saiyan/Human hybrid to ever achieve this transformation, due to having been born with a Saiyan tail. He is often referred to as "Grandpa Gohan" instead to separate him from Goku's first son, Son Gohan, that is named after him in honor of him. Lended/ Granted from elsewhere Power would be interesting with God Goku, Majin Vegeta, Spirit bomb Gokus, SSBKK Goku in the ToP, Spirit sword trunks, AGL LR Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Omega Shenron, Baby Vegeta, Ultimate Gohan, Masked Saiyan etc. The Super Incredible Guy 5.2 … Video Title: THE BEST ULTIMATE GOHAN IN DOKKAN? Not Classified: 9580: Not Classified: 14980: Not Classified: 9478: Not Classified: 14478: Not Classified: 4399: Not Classified: 8999 When Goku first landed on Earth, his mission was to, in time, destroy the entire human race and sell the planet to another race. An extremely difficult event has started now! Come and challenge the most dreadful Majin Buu! Ultimate Bearers of Hope Goku (Mastered Ultra Instinct) & Vegeta (Mastered Ultra Instinct) Scheme of Vengeance Paragus/Broly Overpowered Punisher Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Evil Majin's Emergence - Buu (Super), The Ultimate Champion Heading Into Battle - Hercule, Unprecedented Majin - Majin Buu (Good), and Wrath-Bred Evil - Majin Buu (Pure Evil) all DOKKAN … Raises ATK & DEF by 20% for 99 turns on 12 Ki and 30% chance to stun Raises ATK & DEF by 50% for 99 turns on 18 Ki Card by Blacku117013. Grandpa Son Gohan (孫悟飯) also referred to as just Gohan, is the adopted human grandfather of Son Goku. Son Gohan (孫 悟飯, Son Gohan) is the first born child of Son Goku and Chi-Chi — the elder brother of Son Goten zthe brother-in-law of Candace Flynn and the younger brother of Lilo Pelekai. The thing is there are better ideas for categories outside of "Special Pose" etc. DOKKAN Event: The Terrifying Transforming Majin - Buu (Super)/Majin Buu (Ultimate Gohan Absorbed) SUMMARY. 1 Appearance 2 Attributes 3 Variations 3.1 Super Saiyan 2 (Legendary Saiyan) 3.2 Super Saiyan Rage 4 In Other Timelines 4.1 Trunks' Timeline 5 In Other Media 5.1 Movies 5.1.1 Dragon Ball Z: The Galaxy's at the Brink!! Super Saiyan 2 is the direct successor of the regular Super Saiyan transformation and was first obtained by Son Gohan during the Cell Games. Gohan only transforms into this state three times throughout the series as ultimately, his tail was permanently removed.